Peanut Crossing Floorplans
Floorplans are provided for informational purposes only, actual floorplans may differ, all dimensions are approximate and all floorplan details are subject to change. Apply Here via TenantCloud.
within the City of Suffolk adjacent to downtown; rich with history, amenities, and activities
A Short Walk
from the downtown shops and restaurants, and adjacent to Peanut Park
full of history and interesting features from its historic industrial past
plenty of storage options, indoor parking options, a spacious clubroom, a fitness center, and available private business offices and mailboxes
Safety and Security
Elegant Floor Plans
off-street, on-site, with outdoor, covered and indoor parking options
Convenient on-site dumpsters
How to Apply at Peanut Crossing
- Please Apply Here via TenantCloud.
- There is a fee to apply (to cover cost of background check).
- Applicants must have a minimum combined gross income of 3 times monthly rent; additional sources of verifiable income may be considered.
- Once the application is received, we will send you authorization instructions via email to process your background check.
- Once the application is approved, we will send you a lease for your review.
- All this can happen in 24 hours if we work together on these steps.